My first blog

 Hi, My name is Emily Woodward, I live in Albany but I am from Eugene. I have 4 children 13, 9, 4 and 2. I own a small business called Perfect Blend Boutique. I attend Linn Benton and plan on continuing my education by attending OSU to get a degree in Business. I also work full time as an Executive Assistant – COO for a large corporation. I want to learn as much as I can about business seeing as I own a business. My husband and I also want to start a forestry business as well. I have worked for multiple businesses, but I have never really been involved in or a part of the marketing team. Now that I have started my own company, I am really interested in learning it and trying to understand the different strategies and their usefulness. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family, friends, swimming, going to the beach, or anything outside.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Marketing in the News”

Social Listening - Target